Saturday, 14 May 2016

Thank YOU!

Ahhh, I do like the mornings, after a long night in the hedge it's great to come home and chill out and get the cobwebs out of ones fur. I also get to check our Palace email and put together parts of this here blog....

***** Clattering of keyboard*****

Er, peeps, are you up yet? there seems to be mail for you.

Peeps?...Oh well, no response, I best check it out, save time in the long run. So long as it's not the utility bills, or doctors bills, or comestible bills, I'm happy to deal with it. purrs

Hmm whats this? an Email about Dog Paws? Looks mighty suspicious if you ask me, as this is a feline only Palace! Though there was the incident with my new indoor swimming pool being called DOG, but that in no way meant peeps had tendencies towards actually having one in the Palace. Mouses!

For starters the hearth rugs just aren't big enough, and I only just had them washed, and no way am I sharing my cream, or mice or peeps. Mouses!

Hmm, you know it has rather piqued my curiosity, I'll just steam open this email and have a look. I can always say it got damaged in transit. purrs

Oh my word....

OH MY WORD!

OH... MY... WORD!


PEEEEEEEEEPS!


***** Seconds later*****

Steady on peeps.... not so fast....mind that...... OOPS! you really do need to move that swimming pool cum dog bowl!

Anyways, now you're up, have you seen this! What? Oh no of course you've not, but that's not my fault. Mouses!

Look, at this email, says I've got to the finals of Dog... no strike that, says I'm in the finals of BLOG PAWS Nose to Nose Awards, Best Pet Humor category.

You know, the biggest, no the BIGGEST social media awards in the WORLD! where every cat wants to be, well wants to be after finding the famed Golden Double Cream mines of El Cremedorado! purrs

Oh my word, I need to let everyone know, but how?

More importantly I need to thank everyone...

Everyone who was so kind to nominate me in the first place. Those who believed enough and liked my posts enough to email Blog Paws...

Peeps, saddle up the Palace steed, were going to....

WHAT! What you mean "We sold him, to pay for my cream!" Mouses !

OK, looks like you'll be staying up late after the party and do a lot of letter writing ol' peepers!

And once you and the staff have calmed down, there is the matter of my cream allowance. On the subject of which, I do think you ought to head to the creamery to get me more Cream, Gold Top, full fat.

Hmm best call the dietitian and cancel my appointment for next week, I think this going to be quite a party! purrs

Now where'd I leave that very special three year old mature Canadian Cheddar?

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To all my pals across the globe, I am truly honored to be thought so highly that you have nominated me for this award. What greater compliment could I be paid, than the support of my worldwide family. THANK YOU.

I can not begin to describe the mix of emotions I feel. I find myself, a mere babe Princess off the streets, amidst not only the great and the good and those I admire, but also alongside friends, and inspiration itself.

No matter the winner, we all share the same inspiration! Purrs ERin



Want to meet the other Blog Paws FINALISTS for BEST Humor Blog? Of course you do! and what an awesome set of pals they are:-

Best Pet Humor Blog Finalists:


&



                                

26 comments:

  1. Oh my mouses, Erin! You have a new comment format. LOVE it! purrs

    Purrs,
    Seville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seville, we got tech help, and you'll never believe who from, peep #1 sorted it.... purrs ERin

      Delete
  2. conga ratz two ewe ERin....we iz BUZZED happee for ewe....we hope yur blog takez home a trofeez N itz filled with mice & creem & nip ....best fishes two everee one who iz up for NOMinatioz !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you all, da tabbies o trout town. Thank YOU it was amazing to be given the news. I never believed ever I was good enough, though Seville and Nissy did right from blog one, but even so I doubted myself. What great pals we have! purrs ERin

      Delete
  3. ConCats to you. Have a great day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Dezi, there is a lot to think about and celebrate, with all my pals. purrs ERin

      Delete
  4. Thank you!!! I can comment now you have changed your settings. A big concats on being a finalist. You certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flynn, It's great to have pals and I sure don't want anyone to be left out, or to be a stranger. purrs... ERin

      Delete
  5. Oh weze sooo glads dats now we can comments alla times now! Weze be here lots more to talks to you... Purrz of loves and concatulations again. -Katie Kitty Too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Katie Kat, I just love to have pals around, it's what the world is all about... purrs ERin

      Delete
  6. Nice kitty yoga position. I'm glad you disables G+ comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, yes it is good to have a stretch in a morning. G+ hopefully all gone now!

      Delete
  7. This is BRILLIANT to see. Well deserved and we are delighted for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Dashkitten, it was quite a surprise. in fact I very nearly spilled my cream! purrs ERin

      Delete
  8. Woooot! Concatulations to you and your dood, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks all, Awesome surprise, I'm still recovering from shock, and possibly Niptini's...purrs ERin

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks you guys, really appreciate everyone's support. What a year!

      Delete
  10. Yay for you! I'll be there with tiny Sinead in tow. I'll be able to congratulate you in person!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Jean, hope to meet you and Sinead. purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so sorry to be late to share your joy in being a finalist for BlogPaws Nose to Nose awards. A high honor for sure!! PAWTAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Savannah, it is wonderful to have you come by, and you are never ever late in our book. I appreciate all your support over the last year, and the kindness you have shown this little princess. Let the Niptini's flow! purrs purrs ERin

      Delete
  13. BIG and SUPER congratulations, Erin! We are most honored to be named a finalist along with you, Seville and Momma & Bear. : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank You all so much. I feel the honor is mine, for the company I am in is most distinguished indeed, and the quality of the blogs most high. I hope you, and our fellow finalists have a wonderful Blog Paws conference. purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Great post!:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Many Thanks, I am very pleased you enjoyed our post. purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete