Saturday, 19 November 2016

LISTS?

Hmmmm.......

Nope.

What about that time last week?

Nah, folks would never believe that, especially given all the cream involved.

Oooh, now there's a thought, what about the shopping list, folks like lists. In fact peeps will even go a bundle on lists about lists. I should qualify that when I say lists, I don't mean lists as in leanings, no ma'am, once you've leant one way then the other there is little else to say on the matter, purrs

Ok I'll give that one a miss, I really can't see folk buying into a blog post about my shopping list. And whilst my passion for cream may be world famous, even I can't wax lyrical about cream for too long, heck I'll be putting pounds on just thinking about it, and one does have to watch ones figure. Purrs

OK, what else is there? What day is it, Monday. Right what do I know about Monday? OK so MON is french, for MY. So that means it is Myday today! well seems like I should be celebrating then. I shall make a note to celebrate Myday every Monday, or is that every Myday? Anyways best get some cards printed up and invite a few pals in for supper.

What else is there about Monday?

****** Some time later! ******


OK. that went rather badly, so far all I've got is Monday follows Sunday. Hmm, on that subject I must talk to Miss Description about as seldom is there sun on a Sunday. Mouses!

I'd do a blog about Friday but I really don't like fried food, especially food fried by peep. Peep's barbecues are way worse as all peep gets is burnt offerings.

Thinking on it, maybe I should move Friday up a day so its next to Sunday, that way peep could use the burnt offerings straight away, and it certainly save on storage, not to mention the smell! purrs

Inspiration, where for art thou?

What to write about? This is so very stressful, and whilst all this week peep has been stressed, about work schedules and family issues, let me tell you, blogging without a subject for your blog is way more stressful.

Peeps think that we just conjure up these things, out of thin air. On that point, and sorry to digress, but has anyone ever seen thick air? I've seen thin HAIR and thick HAIR but never thick AIR. I wonder if that's the sort when the conversation gets really tense, and you can cut it with a knife?

Now that could be really awkward, if folks went around cutting the air with a knife there would be holes everywhere, for sure. That may even account for the big hole in the O zone area that peeps talk about. Seems like all those holes, where bits of thick air that have been cut out, have been gathering together and made one big whole. Mouses!

Heck, if we don't get around to having less stress, then them holes will keep being cut and very soon there won't be any average thickness air to fill the space. And if we stretch the air to cover the hole it will become thin air and eventually snap and we'll have even more holes. Mouses!

And whilst I'd love some thin air to pull a blog post out of, I'm not going to do that if it means the earth is going to pot as a result!

Hmm. Lets check the weather forecast, that's always good for a few words, and you don't have to be accurate either. The only time the weather peeps around this way get it right is when we are either in the middle of a monsoon, or knee deep in snow.

Oooh, looks like we'll be having some snow, I think maybe I should blog about the winter wardrobe, a Princess has to keep up with the seasons and fashions, and it absolutely doesn't do to be seen in last years coat. purrs

In fact now would be a great time to try on my new hat, kindly sent to me by Basil, of the Bionic Basil blog, who has created and sent out into the blogging world, the amazing Time Travelling Bobble Hat, which is DEFINITELY this seasons MUST HAVE accessory!

For every new destination the Bobble Hat goes, Basil's house mates Smoochie, and Parsley, will donate £2 to their feline charity, the Burton Joyce Cat Welfare and Kikby Cats Home.  Now that has to be good! To find out more, follow the links above. purrs

So why not join the fun, and be the next to wear this totally awesome Time Travelling Bobble Hat.

For a donation from the Palaces vaults, and I'm not speaking pots of cream, Basil made me a virtual Time Travelling Bobble Hat, on account of not wishing to get mine dirty or lose it whilst out mousing on the estate.



What do you think?

I do declare I feel rather in the mood for Snow Boarding..... Snow? BRING IT ON!


 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


It's Sunday Selfie time!


I, and my fabulous Virtual Time Travelling Bobble Hat
are joining this weeks Sunday Selfies, hosted by the wonderful kitties Blue over at the Cat on My Head Blog..... Thanks guys for being such gracious hosts.


This weeks selfie is moi, out in the arctic winds currents whipping across the UK, checking the slopes for the snow we were promised..... sadly I think it may be some time before I get to go boarding. 


To see what my pals in the blogging world have been up to, please just click the images below and say hello. 


Enjoy the Hop!







55 comments:

  1. Pink is definately your colour Princess Erin,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Speedy, I think maybe I'll get some more commissioned for the next season, maybe a tartan in pink, for Burns Night! purrs ERin

      Delete
  2. Looking good, as always, Erin. The pink time travelling bobble hat suits you well. I hate when I run out of ideas for posts and my Momma is no help. Of course, she rarely lets me do all the talking ... so you are definitely ahead on that count. Hmm. One of my toys is mocking me. I must go. ~Bear Cat
    ps - My Momma is sending love to your much stressed peep ... she says she's thinking about him ... though I have no idea what help that is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bear, one in blue maybe, for yourself? Now if your peep won't let you have a word in edgeways then start another blog... maybe Bears Own Guide to Tasty Chickens? PS Mocking toys! don't take that laying down, jump up and give it a snackie paw! Ooops sorry that should be smackie paw, but if edible the former will suffice! PS Thank your peep for the kind thoughts, things will settle here once peep sorts work out and the aftermath of another funeral... purrs ERin

      Delete
  3. Oh this is BRILLIANT. We will get one done!

    OK now I need to remember. * deep brief *

    We apologise for not visiting last week, with the earthquake we rather lost track and will try extra hard this week by sharing each post as we go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dash Kitten, we are just glad that you are all OK. That isn't just something to brush off lightly and I bet I'd be locked in the Palace for weeks... well as long as the cream lasted! purrs ERin

      Delete
  4. What a great selfie with the hat!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both, it is all for a great cause too.... Basil is a dab hand at knitting virtual bobble hats, don't you think? purrs ERin

      Delete
  5. ou look most terrific in you hat Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian, I think it will go down well on the slopes. Though I wont be wearing it whilst hunting, would rather give the game away, and the game would run away too! purrs ERin

      Delete
  6. That is a great selfie! You look pretty in pink. That rotten Angus kept us all awake last night with the noise from his storm force winds and all the banging and shaking. He wasn't satisfied with that so he dumped half an ocean of water on us too which meant I had to be shut indoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I did go out shopping, about 2am but with all the rain there was nothing available so I just came home and left paw prints on the hearth rug, and went to bed. purrs ERin

      Delete
  7. You look extra beautiful in the bobble hat Erin. We are going to try the one in the USA. I like your Sunday posts, but you should do an additional one on Fridays.XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I cant wait to see everyone else's selfies with that amazing hat. Hmm Fridays, what happens then? Usually we have the Fire Department round to supper... generally to put out peep's 'cooking', I use that under protest. MOL. ERin

      Delete
  8. Erin you look especially fetching in that pink hat and we think during the winter you might want to consider some addition stylish chapeaus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, Now I was just saying to Speedy that I might get some commissioned, for special events, holidays etc. Maybe I could have my own collection? I'm sure Victoria wouldn't mind moving over a bit. purrs ERin

      Delete
  9. Wonderful selfie with your hat ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a wonderful way to share the fun and support Basil's local Charity. PLUS, being virtual, I never need to wash it! purrs ERin

      Delete
  10. Oh my, that hat is quite fetching on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, all courtesy of my pal, Bionic Basil. Who knew he was so good with the knitting? I bet this one has a secret weapons stash in it somewhere! purrs ERin

      Delete
    2. MOL Erin, mew are too funny and yes mew're right about the stash, but obviously I can't say anymore!!! MOL

      Delete
  11. Lookin furabuluss inn thee Travellin hat ERin!!!
    It snowed here last nite an today an it will not melt!! PHOOEY!!! Mee does not like to go walkiess inn such cold weather...at all...Phooey.....
    **nose rubsss** Siddhartha Henry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, snow! I feel for you, we've not had any yet. It's not nice to be confined to barracks. When it snows here I confine my trips out to the hedge and back, about 20ft. purrs ERin

      Delete
  12. Oh Erin, you look just bootyful in Basils bobble hat. And we think what they'[re doin' is just pawsum. We have avtually seen dt thick air befur. Mommy says da fog sometimes gets so dense you can actually see da air. MOL Big hugs to ya'll and have a blest day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, both, it is quite fetching, in fact I may see if Basil can get me a few more... Oh my, I have never seen such thick air myself, it does sound very scary! Have a great & blessed week. purrs ERin

      Delete
  13. Erin, that bobble hat does look wunderfully fabulous on mew and thank mew so much fur sharing about our little crusade, we can't thank mew enough fur spreading the wurd and fur your donation, mew are truly pawesome!

    Purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Basil, the hat is awesome and just the thing for the bad weather on the Palace slopes, and if we can pals in need at the same time, then its win win. All I have to do now is figure out what where all the gadgets are! purrs ERin

      Delete
  14. Erin, you look great in the bobble hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all, brings out the young and trendy in me, just right for the weekend out on the tiles. Purrs ERin

      Delete
  15. Erin you look great in that hat and we will get to Basil and get in on the traveling hat
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Timmy, this hat is JUST the thing for winter. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyones photos, and where in the world it has arrived at next. purrs ERin

      Delete
  16. aiiieee!! You allowed the peep to put that on your head??!! Why forever more would you do that Erin?? Why you are THE Cat Princess! Rather place it upon HIS head? Na'mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, well I did try to get it photoshopped onto peep's head first off, but it was too big for the hat and looked like one half of a set of ear muffs. purrs ERin

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Thank you all, it just works for me, but I won't be dying my hair that colour. I had thought about having pink mice, which sure would make lunch more interesting. Mouses! ERin

      Delete
  18. That hat is fantastic! Zulu is jealous! You are a high fashion feline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I try to keep up the standard, but sadly peep has no dress sense at all. I'm sure that Basil's Time Traveling Bobble Hat can make it to you, and make a great Sunday selfie. All you have to do is find out who has it, and get it sent on. purrs ERin

      Delete
  19. You look great in that bobble hat, ERin. But that's no surprise, because you always look great. May we go snowboarding with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I am blushing almost as pink as my hat. Absolutely, if you can bring the snow and a spare board. I have to use the ironing board so it'll have to be on a Wednesday, when the laundry isn't being done! purrs ERin

      Delete
  20. Erin...that bobble hat is yous!! Yous should ask Basil the Bionic Cat if yous can has it after it does its traveling.
    Happy Sunday
    Nellie
    PS Mommy says the only "lift" in the new townhouse is her and she will bes happy to lift mes between the kitchen and living room to my bedroom suite on the top level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nellie, it has a certain flare to it, trendy I think. Hmm I was wondering where the hat may end up, basil may never actually see it for many moons! Aw, it's good your peep is there to do all the floor levels for you, I have thought about that myself but my peep is way too slow. purrs ERin

      Delete
  21. So, thick air with holes.... like swiss cheese air? Mmmm, cheese. We love you in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have cheese air, wow! can I get some of that? Cream cheese would be wonderful, in fact just cream would suffice, thick or thin. purrs ERin

      Delete
  22. ERin....ewe look total lee gorgoeuz in yur bobble hat frum basil; it will bee arrivin in trout town sum time.... N tho we may knot get it com pleet lee on R headz, therz a sir tin trout that will for sure !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the colour is just gorgeous..... Oooh! you have the actual hat coming, that will be brilliant, and I can't wait to see which trout gets to fashion such a fine piece of headwear! purrs ERin

      Delete
  23. That is a lovely time travelling bobble hat Selfie, Erin and it is just your colour too and with a little snow, you'll be all complete :) Thank you for your Birthday wishes for Granny. That really made her day. Extra Pawkisses for a Happy creamful Week :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do hope the snow comes, at least for a while... maybe between 7am and 7pm, when I do the house work and some R & R. purrs ERin

      Delete
  24. Well, we kitty bloggers go through this at least once a year, but what I would like to hear about is your adorable EARS. We are cousins but my ears are just...well...ears. While your ears are unique, spectacular, adorable, fascinating etc.
    Love, Loulou the Tuxie in France (now Rome)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have moved home? Wow! you are the most cosmopolitan of TUX's I am quite envious.... Do you have a new Palace, too? Thank you, my ears do seem to, captivate, and maybe someday when my story is published, I can share all... :) purrs ERin

      Delete
  25. I put in my permalink to link up and the site would not let me link. And it WAS the correct permalink to the blog that had the photo.http://www.livingwithloulou.com/8608-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... I can see an image of your town, is that meant for me?

      Delete
  26. Would you believe it that I HAVE seen thick air? It's called smog over Los Angeles. But I don't think there are any blog post ideas hiding in that smog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eww, that does not sound at all fun, or helpful for bloggers. Maybe I will just have put up with the thin air around here for a bit longer. Purrs ERin

      Delete
  27. Now back to the grocery list. I think you have stationary printed up with cream and nip on the top (in place of the address) and then your peep can fill in the rest from there. That will ensure the necessities are always purchased. Purrs, Seville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Idea, Seville, thanks I will have one drawn up pronto! Mind you I'll have to put it at the bottom of the list also just in case peep starts shopping from the other end of the store! purrs ERin

      Delete