Sunday 15 September 2024

Hello, and welcome to a weekend selfie. 


Mrs H and I have been dealing with the fallout of an internet supplier change this week, which has left certain of our tech confused. 

Who knew that tech could be flummoxed! It has got to the point that I have had to instruct Mrs H to call in the advisers from our energy company who supplied the tech and see if they can fix it. 

That was done this morning, after which I sent Mrs H out for a four mile cycle ride around the local reservoir to get her fit. That was on top of a two mile hike to the shops and back yesterday. The Dr said we both had to get fit, so I am determined that we do so. Now, if you think that the activities solely include Mrs H, then fear not, I get my steps in, too, as she insists on recounting every step and wheel turn of her adventures. Being chased by geese, and one overly friendly dog, seem to have been the highlights. The latter did have a plus as she was forced into a military quickstep to shake off the dog!

So on that note, and as I can see Mrs H struggling to get out of the tight lycra outfit and needs some advice, here's a selfie of me, doing my impression of running. Which is about as energetic as I intend too get on a Sunday before my breakfast, MOL.

We are joining the Sunday Selfies, hosted by the wonderful Kitties Blue and their mum, Janet Blue, from the Cat on My Head blog in America. Click this sentence to visit Janet Blue's site.

Small image. The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop badge. Features a yellow-haired lady with a tuxedo cat on her head.

 





Till Laters!

ERin

13 comments:

  1. ERin, you poor girl! You look as if you have been exercising too energetically (mol). You had best go and relax. Too much running before Sunday breakfast is not good for kitties (or humans either).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look exhausted, Erin. I think Mrs. H is expecting too much of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, mew are looking totally furbulous, just how a princess should be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess ERin, you and I think alike, no exercise after breakfast. You know the rule to wait 2 hours afore swimmin' after a meal, well I like maybe 4. Yer Mrs. H and Lynn spend lotsa time outta doors and that's good fur them. I do go out to catch a moth in the wee hours of the morn. Git a good nappy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin! Darling! You look MARVELOUS! We have a new dog here and boy oh boy that has been good at getting our Mom and us cats back into shape! Who knew that they only have 2 speeds - asleep and run! We are training Nutmeg well. She now knows the power of the claw and seldom does she chase or bug us anymore. If I growl loudly (instead of my usual grumble) she runs and hides in her crate! Have you thought of getting Ms H a puppy? I tell you, it works wonders! Keep being awesome guys! Your #1 Fan Boy, Marvelous Marv (and Kozmo, And Jo Jo and Nutmeg and Mom Barb)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selfie sweet Princess Erin! I sure hope those techy problems go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning. You certainly don't need to exercise, you are perfect. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. ERin what a lovey selfie
    MOL MOL ' tight lycra outfit' I recall way back in the dark ages when I struggled to get panty hose (who were obviously invented by a man) on each morning
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. ERin ewe bee lookin my tee gorgeouz in yur runnin poze :) !!! hope yur week a head iz pawsum awesum and ya getz lotz oh mice creem ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ERin! We love your selfie!

    All that walking and biking sounds quite exhausting for Mrs. H. And for you as you listened to her recounting of it! Hugs! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lycra?! Mrs H?! Oh my cat eRin this is is a scary thought1 Take it easy and relax!!!

    ReplyDelete