Friday 26 April 2019

April Photo Fails!

Welcome to the 'Pet Photo Fails' blog Hop!!!





     Welcome one and all to what Mrs H has informed me is NOT the Sunday Selfies, rather the Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop!

      Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries and Meows has kindly taken over this awesome hop from our dearly departed friend, Roby Sweet of the Cuddlywumps Cat Chronicles AKA The Old SoLT, as Miss C liked to call her.


     Once a month, the last Friday of the month, we will be getting together to share Mrs H's not so talented photographic efforts.... OK, OK so I did have a paw in some of them and maybe an ear or another bodily part in others but I blame Mrs H squarely and fairly for everything else.

     This months collection is from a morning in bed photoshoot. Mrs H in her wisdom decided that trying to take assist me with my selfies the morning after the The Upper Much-Mousing Sherry Gala was a realistic option. Alas my pleas were not heeded and the resultant images arose, unlike Mrs H, MOL
 


Hmm, this was a complete miss!





There's that leg again, trying to steal the limelight!











Well I suppose this could be a selfie. . . but of who?   







Ooops. . . . Blown it! I call that style 'Sherry Finger'.







Hey!  This was supposed to be a selfie not a snoozy!







OK, these both got the chop for being, well, chopped off —and a tad blurred. 
Mrs H calls that old age— I call that 'Sherry Eye' MOL




 And Finally, I leave you with . . . . . . .




As fails go, this one does have a lot of appeal but not quite the selfie I was expecting,
MOL



Go on, now show us YOUR Photo Fails.......




To visit our host, Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries and Meows, and join via her page, click this LINK

Or, cut and paste this link into your browser:  https://www.mochasmysteriesmeows.com


OR

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

27 comments:

  1. I don't save any of my 'finger' photos, and there have been a lot, and will continue to be a lot! You kitties move so fast sometimes, us slower-moving humans just cannot react in time! You are adorable, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I wish it was a case of me moving but I suspect it is more a combined case of Mrs H not looking and wobbling as she tries to stay put on the bed :)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  2. MOL we have a LOT of photos like this!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, I think it is the way with the staff we have :) Maybe it should be part of the job description for all new house keepers, that and an eye check, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  3. Those were seriously fun though sweet Princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs H seems to manage the errors better than the things she gets right, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  4. Maybe if you kitties didn't MOVE right when we're taking the picture ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame the earth moving rather than me. Plus life would be too dull if we just sat still. Plus generally I don't get paid for doing this ;)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  5. Nice photo fails. The last 2 are extra cute. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I suppose the last two aren't too bad. Maybe Mrs H just needs new glasses and they would be in focus?
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. My pleasure. It's good to bare all, the good the bad and the fluffy, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  7. OMC! These are truly precious, grade-a fails. Concats to Mrs. H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, dang, I was aiming for grade D fails, MOL
      Purrs and thanks.
      ERin

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, I try to put a brave face on Mrs H's lack of balance and photo skills but it is hard ;) I think That's why I need so many naps ;)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  9. Dad's right up there with Mrs. H on the excuse of old age. This sure is one big collection of fails, but the two blurry chopped ones are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks, the adorable I do well, it's just the other half of the team that needs work on the chopping of ears legs and tails, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  10. Those are some fun fails! You still are so darling even in these fails sweet Princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. At least I was recognisable in some :)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  11. Those are some of the best photo fails we've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do try to do them well, and rely on Mrs H to make the fails work... or not, if you see what I mean, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  12. Erin! Darling! By your smile in your photos - I, Marvelous can tell that you had a purrfectly fabulous time on the photo shoot!
    Kisses to you!
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh! Don't spread that around as I may not get paid. One does have to look professional about these things, and grin and bear it, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thanks. Many a fail makes a winner. . . . sometimes ;)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  14. A delightful collection of photo fails, Princess! Even when photographed a bit blurry, it is clear that you are the one for me. Purr purr purr. Kiss kiss kiss. Your Prince, V (& Kerry) of Noir Kitty Mews

    ReplyDelete