Friday 26 July 2019

Erin's July Photo Fails!¡!!

Welcome to the 'Pet Photo Fails' blog Hop!!!



     Welcome one and all to what Mrs H has informed me is NOT the Sunday Selfies, rather the Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop!

      The awesome Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries and Meows has kindly taken over this awesome hop from our dearly departed friend, Roby Sweet of the Cuddlywumps Cat Chronicles AKA The Old SoLT, as Miss C liked to call her.


     Once a month, the last Friday of the month, we will be getting together to share Mrs H's not so talented photographic efforts.... OK, OK so I did have a paw in some of them and maybe an ear or another bodily part in others but I blame Mrs H squarely and fairly for everything else.

   OK, so when we finally got a glimmer of sun come out Mrs H decided, quite arbitrarily, that I was needed to do a photo-shoot for What Lap Cat Magazine, the renown glossy for the well heeled sedate country cat that likes to pose but not get dirty.

     Ordinarily I think I would have quite relished it— nice sporting poses and a smile on my face, but somehow my attention just wasn't there . . . . . . seemingly neither was Mrs H's as I think you can maybe tell from the shots below:-



     These toys are ALL MINE . . . . not that I'm possessive you understand, MOL



 


 Definitely too quick, and if Mrs H wants to get the toys away from me she'll have to try harder and faster than this......




 Personally, you can never pick a bad time for a groom, or have too much tongue—OK maybe this was too much!





Was that the milk delivery I heard?  Two pints of Gold Top cream, please, Mr Milko....





You know, goofing off and doing my country bunny imitation really didn't go down too well. . .



 

     Come the end of the photo session, Mrs H was flagging a bit, and this was the foot-note to the day. She said I must have moved; me, I think she just fancied seeing my beautiful toes. . . .



     OK, so that's enough Photo Fails from Mrs H and I—well mostly Mrs H as I am generally ends up being abused on film, MOL, so it just remains for me to say:







 

 

Go on, now show us YOUR Photo Fails!


     Please do hop around all this months star failures and have a bit of fun and laughs on us, after all THAT is what it's all about :)


To visit our host, Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries and Meows, and join via her page, click this LINK

Or, cut and paste this link into your browser: https://www.mochasmysteriesmeows.com/2019/06/how-is-this-comfortable-petphotofails.html


OR

Powered by Linky Tools


Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

30 comments:

  1. They should call you The Toy Wrangler, ERin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, has a good ring to it. Maybe that could be a wild west movie?
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  2. That's a pawsome pile of toys!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, all tried and tested and supposed to look good on the camera.....Shame I let them down ;)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  3. WE think those are some pretty darn cute pictures. You are very busy, Erin. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had a hint of the devil in me at that point, and definitely full occupied with the thought of nip ;)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  4. Faster than a speeding...camera click, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I need a cape and a pair of glasses for daytime wear—a disguise, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  5. We enjoyed those sweet Princess, especially the ClawPower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup the claw speaks and catches all, well nearly all — unlike Mrs H, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  6. Looks like such a fun day with your pile of toys. We love the photo fails. We enjoyed the grooming photo one the most. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic upcoming weekend Princess.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the fun lasted a while but the heat caught up with me and I was compelled to have a nap. Have a nice week, too.
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  7. All your photo-fails are really a pleasure to look at, sweet Purrincess, but the first one is most cutest of all, it looks like you don't only have the toys in your paws, but also all your tootsies😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I shall mark this up as a success. :)
      Toes in paws is a great game, though I have yet to fully mastered the art of juggling my toys. Maybe I need to sleep on that one for a bit long, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  8. Erin those are wonderful fails and we are glad you shared them because we like those toes too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, seems like the toes have come out head and shoulders above all other things, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  9. Good fails Erin! The first one really shows off your front toesies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are quite cool, and I do like to stretch them and exercise them whenever I can, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  10. Nice fails, Erin. Looks like Mrs H went to the same photography school as our mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm guessing photography wasn't her main subject, or they still used the gunpowder flashes in those days, MOL
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  11. There are no photo fails if you are in them sweetie.
    Have a wonderful weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pawsome bloopers! Thanks for joining us! (Love your spread out toesies in the first picture.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, toe stretches are when Mrs H smiles a lot and tries to groom between them for me. I dontlet her do that often, and certainly NOT when I'm playing ;)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  13. These are adorable photo fails Princess Erin. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Mrs H is improving, allbeit in a retrograde way, I think?
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  14. Perhaps Mrs. H. had a bit too much of the bubbly before she picked up the camera? Never too much tongue on film. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do keep telling her to NOT gargle and swllow the bubbles, but will she listen? Tongue on film, wont that get censored ;)
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete
  15. Erin, I would loves to have a toy pile as good as yours! What? oh. maybe....Wells, Ma just informed me that I DO have a big FABulous pile of toys. SHE says too many, butts don't the peeps always say that??? Guard your toys Erin, you never knows when the Moms are gonna wanna do some 'thinning of the herd', aka: tossin' out your treasures!!! Keep a keen eye my furiend! ☺
    Nows, my favorite pics are the bunny paws and the adorable feets!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, Ruby, maybe we could swap some toys sometime? Yes I do have to atch out for Mrs H as she does seem to have an All-or-nothing approach to vacuuming MOL
      Awww, thanks, I like the bunny picture too, though I have been known to chase them too.
      Purrs
      ERin

      Delete